Building Work Environment Coordinator BAS P and BAS U – (In English / på Engelska)
According to the Civil and Engineering Work Provisions from the Work Environment Authority, there must be a BAS P and a BAS U with competence, experience and education.
The Swedish CDM co-ordinator BAS-P/BAS-U.
At any civil and engineering work, there must be a coordinator of building work within planning phase (BAS-P) and construction phase (BAS-U). And these regulations accord to smaller construction work as well and the coordinator must be appointed by the client.
For the verification to be approved it has to be provided in written form. And should contain the education in BAS P/U, competence and experience.
These competence requirements have been in place since 1st Jan. 2011. A person who commissions building or civil engineering work can remote all responsibility and assignments according working environment to a turnkey Contractor. The requirement is a written contract and an independent stand in relation to the customer.
The supervision of the Working Environment Authority
We can of course adapt the course to specific demands from the customer, with amendments of chemical risks, threat and violence, post and mast work, scaffolding, hot works or other profiling that matches your way of business. In fact, it’s most preferable with a flexible course, appointed to your branch specifics.
Those who wants to be a Building Work Environment Coordinator.
- Knowledge of working environment and statistics
- Basics – Systematic working environment
- Basics – Provisions Construction and Civil engineering
- Deep dive, provisions of working environment
- Competence requirements for BAS P/U
- Health and safety plan – content
- Risk management – overview
The course will give you basic knowledge regarding the work environment responsibility and how the related questions are to be considered during planning, conducting and further usage, within a Construction and civil- and engineering work.
Diploma for education is included. Certification of BAS P/U is done in specific order, pending on competence and the kinds of business that the customer are running.
You can always book or ask questions by calling us on (+46) 08 400 297 90.
Our other courses in same category
- AMA Anläggning 20
- AMA grund med Anläggning och MER
- Arbetsmiljö för chefer (AFA-berättigad)
- BAM - Bättre arbetsmiljö (AFA-berättigad)
- Byggarbetsmiljösamordnare BAS P och BAS U
- Entreprenadjuridik I, grundkurs
- Entreprenadjuridik II, fortsättningskurs
- Grundläggande första hjälpen med HLR
- Kemiska arbetsmiljörisker (Härdplast) (AFA-berättigad)
- Hot och våld i arbetsmiljön (AFA-berättigad)
- Kvartsdamm och stendamm i arbetsmiljön
- OSA – Organisatorisk och social arbetsmiljö (AFA-berättigad)
- Presentationsteknik – Konsten att hålla föredrag
- Systematiskt arbetsmiljöarbete SAM (AFA-berättigad)